M Orth. Residency Training Program
For Membership in Orthodontics
Of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
Middle East Dental Society “MEDS” is proud to present the M Ortho Training Program to help Dental Professionals to apply for the Membership in Orthodontics (M Ortho) Residency
– This Specialty Training program is particularly suitable for practitioners who wish to improve their skills in orthodontics and extend their clinical skills to the level of the Membership in orthodontic examination.
– Specialty Examination offered by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
– Award of the Membership in Orthodontics (M Ortho) is dependent on evidence that the candidate will have completed a period of three years full-time in appropriate approved posts, courses and programs of training.
– Specialty Training Program held under the supervision of a number of Dental Professionals, who hold degrees from the Royal College of Surgeons.
M Ortho Residency Training Program details:
- The duration: 3 years Training (6 semesters)
- The Residency Program include: Training Courses, lectures, Seminars, researchs workshops & Clinical shifts
– Graduation certificate
– Curriculum Vitae
– 2 photos
– Recommendation letters
– Passing the interview & eligibility exam (for 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year residency)